- Made of Polyester/Nylon and Silicone + Sponge: light, soft and comfortable, and without pressure to your body.
- Size is optional: M:28″-31″; L:31″-33″; XL:33″-36″; 2XL:36″-39″; 3XL:39″-42″;4XL:42″-44″ (waist measurement).
- Breathable mesh fabric with moisture wicking capabilities, incredibly breathable to prevent irritation and keep you cool the duration of your ride.
- The state of the art 3D molded cushion provides bike riders with superior support to prevent common issues such as soreness.
- The bicycle shorts is so lightweight you’ll forget you’re even wearing them, suitable for most people long distance safe riding.
With silicone padding in the seat area to protect skin from damage, these lightweight, breathable, cotton-poly blend
padded cycling shorts are designed for comfort during long rides.
Padded Cycling Underwear is a great way to transform your favorite pair of casual shorts into cycling apparel.
Padded cycling underwear can be used for any activity high in impact. Other sports include rowing, motorcycling riding,
and horseback riding, just to name a few. These garments are base layers that are worn under your normal looking shorts
or pants.They are usually mesh (for ventilation) with a silicone pad that in sewn in. The liners are available in both
thick and thin saddle pads.
* Comfort with Freedom of movement for cycling motion (stretch)
* Anti Chafe design between the legs and on saddle area
* Provide support to the genitals, analogously to a jock strap
* Padding for the ischial bones (sit bones)
* Elastic to keep shorts in place
* Fabric that can abrade without damage
* High tech materials that sweat well in the heat of exercise.
* A snug fit so it stays in place and won’t flap in the wind.
* Reduce the weight of a rider’s clothing (compared to wearing denim, gym shorts or baggy shorts);
If you are just starting to ride, or the longer your ride, the more density you need in a silicone pad. The elite pads
are dense and designed for long distance riders. The pads are also distinguishing between gender in the higher end cycle
shorts. The pads that have a line or compression through the center of the silicone are engineered for the male anatomy.